Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:09 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flattrack53 View Post
Possibly taking it back down to hot rod weekend in OC. I have been trying to catch up with Lisa with the Georgia car. I saw her down OC this past year as I just put the car away for the afternoon due to crazy traffic. I talked to her for a good 30 minutes about her car and mine. She is a very nice lady with an outstanding car!
I talked to her at the Get Out Of The Cold Event in March 2008 at Maryland International Raceway, although I doubt she remembers me. Her Georgia car won crowd favorite. When I stumble across my SSP for sale a few months later, I immediately remembered her car. I'd like to see her again some time.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.