Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 AM

Default 1991 Possible SSP in NC

http://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/2212693931.html

Quote:
1991 5.0 Ford Mustang LX Coupe - $8500 (Washington NC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-13, 3:51PM EST
Reply to: sale-nsajv-2212693931@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling a 1991 Ford Mustang LX 5.0. This has been my entire lfe for the past three years as I have gone through and completely restored every part of the car. The car is absolutely flawless in just about every aspect. It was repainted midnight metallic blue about two years ago, the paint still looks great with only one tiny chip on the back side of the cowl. It only has 80,000 original miles on the car which is outstanding considering that the car is about twenty years old. The car runs just as good as it looks and sounds awesome. There have been tons of aftermarket upgrades on the car and I have put around $15,000 into it. I know that I will never get all of that back but thats okay. I am extremely piculiar about my vehicles and whoever buys the car will have the cleanest 5.0 around, I can guarantee you that. The car has been my hobby for a while, in my spare time I would completely detail the undercarage or the engine bay just to keep it sharp. The engine is clean enough to eat off of and the car has never seen any weather and has always been stored in a heated garage. The tires and wheels haven't been on the car for a few months and have less than 100 miles on them, that set me back almost $3,000 alone. The car also has all of the markings and the badging on the rear to be a former state trooper, I have never taken it any further than that but it could very likely be a former state trooper car. The list of aftermarket parts is really long so I'll just try to remember some of the more major changes. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed in the car. It also comes with factory hood which is painted and clear coated to match the car as well as all the original seats and springs. I have many more pics but I could only upload four on here so let me know if you want to see them. Serious inquires only call or text me at (252) 943-5337. The only possible trades I will consider is for a 2007 or 2008 Yamaha R1. Thanks for looking! THE FIRST $8000 TAKES IT!!!!!!

Engine:

Cobra upper intake

GT-40 lower intake

65mm throttle body

70mm EGR Plate

Woverine cam

Valve springs

Ford Racing plug wires

MAC Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers (won't rust)

BBK offroad H-pipe

Flowmaster 2 chamber turbo mufflers with custom 3.5" stainless tips

Underdrive pulleys

Smog pump delete

Shorter serpentine belt

Pro-comp electric radiator fan

Griffin professional aluminum radiator

BBK cold air intake (fenderwell kit)

High Performance fuel pump

Chrome oil stick

Custom Chrome radiator hose kit

Blueprinted, balanced, painted and pollished, all work was done by the same professional shop

Transmission:

Tremec TKO 600 5-speed

Short throw shifter

Cobra clutch

Custom gear ratio (only for fifth gear, gives you much better gas mileage)

Suspension:

5 lug conversion kit

Eibach lowering springs and seals

Cobra brake kit

Saleen 18" triple chrome wheels: 18X9 front, 18X10 rear

Toyo Drag radial tires: 265X35X19 front, 295X35X18 rear (car has an incredible stance)

8.8" Ford racing possitve tracion rear-end

3:73 Rear gears

Interior:

Cobra leather racing seats with four point harness racing seatbelts

New carpet

New headliner

New sunvisors

New door panels

Rear seat delete kit (orinal rear seat does come with the car)

5" Autometer racing tachometer with memory recall

LX racing aluminum pedals

JVC Bonjiovi Sterro with USB port and CD player

Pioneer audio speaker throughout the entire car

Chrome fire extinguisher (mounted in the passenger floorboard)

Exterior:

4" cowl induction hood

Stainless steel "Mustang" letter inserts

15% window tint

All clear Ford headlights

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Old 02-16-2011, 03:25 PM

...something tells me it has one of those $10 "Police Interceptor" badges on the trunk....
Old 02-16-2011, 09:10 PM

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Old 02-16-2011, 10:39 PM

I only respond to ads that use the words "original" and "unmolested" or "restored"

I see something like this and keep on walking. May be a nice car for some, but I'm looking for an original.

And even for those people that bought their cars new and always garaged them and drove them on sunny days - you CANNOT accurately say it's never seen rain. I've seen photos of the yard at DAP with BRAND NEW cars outside, fresh off the assembly line, sitting in the RAIN. *sigh*

Greg
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS B4C, Unit # 360 (Colorado State Patrol) **SOLD BACK TO CSP**
1996 Bronco XL 5.8L (California Highway Patrol)
Old 02-16-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe1013 View Post
I only respond to ads that use the words "original" and "unmolested" or "restored"

I see something like this and keep on walking. May be a nice car for some, but I'm looking for an original.
And even for those people that bought their cars new and always garaged them and drove them on sunny days - you CANNOT accurately say it's never seen rain. I've seen photos of the yard at DAP with BRAND NEW cars outside, fresh off the assembly line, sitting in the RAIN. *sigh*

Greg
I'm with ya brother. Before I got into SSP's I modified the heck out of my cars. Now that I'm older I am somewhat over that. Now I like a nice stock unmodified car to restore and drive. Buying someone elses modified car is "almost" always a bad move.