Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-04-2008, 01:52 PM
jarhed123's Avatar
jarhed123 jarhed123 is offline
CHiPster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 877
Default

The car looks great.
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-04-2008, 05:21 PM
PoliceSSP's Avatar
PoliceSSP PoliceSSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 106
Default

Thanks to everyone for the incouragement. I know I'm on the right track when I hear from each one. Will keep updating.
__________________
George
_____________________
1993 Nebraska State Patrol SSP unit#3133
1986 Utah Hyway Patrol slicktop SSP
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol slicktop SSP
1983 Idaho State Police slicktop SSP
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-28-2019, 09:54 AM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Default New Preserver

Suppose I should add a comment to this thread, mentioning that I brought home George's old 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP a year ago. Haven't spent much time with it as I'd hoped so far, but have intentions for this year. I miss George's camaraderie in the hobby and spending time with him at various car shows.
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-28-2019, 10:42 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

Great news! Pretty special car you have there.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.