|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow! I wish I could do a car that way.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
nothing beats a rotisserrie for sure !!
(i have no idea if that is spelled correctly....)
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Close enough for gov;t work I think...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
So the car looks to have sold on eBay for $6800.00. I guess that was a decent return on the purchasers $$$.
__________________
2007 Mustang GT Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger! 1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350) |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
lets give it a week to see if it gets relisted....
non paying bidder yappity yap...
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
We are looking at a car a week right now. Brought to the shop for low money- same deal, hot rodders, mostly kids that have to sell due to inflated living expenses etc. We have bought a few stalled projects for parts. I am definitely keeping my options open to some of the things that are showing up. We have seen no decline in business yet but that may be based on the amount of growth we are experiencing as well as the amount of international business we conduct.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|