|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have had several aero nose and two four eyes. I would not trade my four eye for an aero and the CHP looks great.
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1 http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site, Mike.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see you made it over here from the corral! Welcome aboard! I'll continue to keep an eye out for you...
__________________
1990 Mustang SSP TX DPS 1988 Mustang SSP MA State Police 1990 Mustang 2.3L Notch 1989 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatch w/36K All Original 1989 Mustang GT Conv. RARE W/OUT FACTORY A/C http://www.5pt0joe.com |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
5pt0Joe thanks for your help as well. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site!!!
__________________
'89 FHP Unit #1623 '89 FHP Unit #Unknown '91 FHP Unit #1395 '93 FHP Unit #1660 '91 GSP Unit #1245 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
What part of Michigan are you in?
__________________
Jeremy Stillson 1992 South Carolina Highway Patrol Car |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Southeast. I live in Canton a sub. of Detroit.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|