|
|||||||
| 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.dmv.utah.gov/privacy.html
For use in research activities and for use in producing statistical reports, so long as the personal information is not published, re-disclosed or used to contact individuals. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Brian, that is awesome! Thank you! You guys are the best, thank you!
__________________
Doug C. 1985 UTAH SSP |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That is what I did with my '86 FHP, found the owner who bought it at auction.
Utah does not mention anything about a cutoff on the years going back, it's worth a shot either way. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Also, I pulled the bottom back seat out and lifted the carpet this afternoon, and the little plastic "pouch" that I assume held the build sheet was empty. Oh well...
__________________
Doug C. 1985 UTAH SSP |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Here is one from the buildsheet section on the site, still taped in place when I found it. http://www.specialservicemustang.net...82chpbuild.jpg
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I'll take a pic of what I'm talking about probably not tomorrow or Thursday because I'm busy those two nights, but I should have something on Friday. It's not a "pouch" pouch, but more of a plastic baggie type thing. It looks like it would hold some such item.
__________________
Doug C. 1985 UTAH SSP |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Check the carpet behind the front seats too. Bad thing about them being there, they're usually stuck there forever.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|