|
|||||||
| Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios). |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
here is another pic of the back. I don't think is was shop built.
Never been on that site do you have to set up an account to use it? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes...You'll need an account.
Federal had old switchboxes like those, except that the switches were run horizontally and there were six and not four. The mounting points for the face plate were the same. It's hard to tell what size this one is. Do you have any measurements? There is a possibility that these were made by someone and not mass-produced.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't have the measurements but I can get them. Ksp used them in the mustangs. I have seen two of them but the labels were worn off.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|