Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-12-2007, 09:14 AM
jarhed123's Avatar
jarhed123 jarhed123 is offline
CHiPster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Hillary Rodham Clinton:
1963 Oldsmobile Cutlass with a battery she kept in her law-school dorm on cold nights so
the car would start when she needed it.
Isn't funny how she always tries to make herself look like an ordinary person. I'm sorry, not ordinary but underprivileged person while growing up. She always wants to portray herself as one who made it big by hard work. She is so full of it that people can see right through her.
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-12-2007, 05:08 PM
guerro's Avatar
guerro guerro is offline
Let me see yer war face!
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhed123 View Post
She is so full of it that people can see right through her.
I agree with you that she is full of it. However, people don't seem to be able to "see through it" and consequently, she is most likely going to become president.
__________________
Richard
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2007, 06:31 PM
svopaul's Avatar
svopaul svopaul is offline
The White Fred Sanford
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro View Post
I agree with you that she is full of it. However, people don't seem to be able to "see through it" and consequently, she is most likely going to become president.
God Forbid! and God help us all if she does.....I know I'll start considering relocating to Australia!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2007, 11:25 PM
guerro's Avatar
guerro guerro is offline
Let me see yer war face!
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svopaul View Post
God Forbid! and God help us all if she does.....I know I'll start considering relocating to Australia!
Believe me, I have already been researching Australia. I don't want it to happen any more than any of you guys. But, liberals run this country now. No God in the classroom, illegals everywhere, socialist government taking over. I might just be over reacting, but this country is going in the shitter. Merle Haggard said it best, "Are we rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell?"

My friends, I shutter to think.
__________________
Richard
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-13-2007, 12:34 AM
mustangretriever's Avatar
mustangretriever mustangretriever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro View Post
she is most likely going to become president.
There is no way she will become president. Mark my words, you will not see her in the White House in 08. The Dems will most likely retain control of both Houses but the White House will go to a Republican. My money is on Thompson/Huckabee or Thompson/Romney.
__________________
Eric

1989 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang - P294

www.fotki.com/mustangretriever
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.