Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2023, 06:02 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Thanks for the photos!
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-06-2023, 07:27 PM
Cobra Jet Cobra Jet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 352
Default

Thanks for sharing your images and the SSP looks great too!
__________________
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13
2018 EB Fastback w/PP
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-11-2023, 08:47 AM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Default

Congratulations on displaying your SSP at Ripon.
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2024, 02:03 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras, N. CA
Posts: 272
Default New 870255 Pics

Hello everyone, been a while since I have checked in. Today I was going through old boxes of photos and I found 3 pics that I had completely forgot about of 0255. I took these photos in 1984 on duty; there was a Vista Point along Interstate 5 and while working that beat I stopped there and took some photos. It must have been summer because I draped my jacket over the back of the passenger seat when using it; it is not there in these photos. I had completely forgotten about these and today was the first time I have seen them in 40+ years. Although 0255 no longer exists, they are legitimate contributions to the library of SSP photos.
I actually have been working for more than 4 years now on another Mustang, a very early '65 coupe built in April 1964 I have restored from the bare unibody up and should be finished by next Spring. But as it is not an SSP of course doesn't belong here. But a lot of fun nonetheless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #870255a.jpg (164.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg #870255b.jpg (224.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg #870255c.jpg (160.0 KB, 8 views)
__________________
*******************************************
1982 CHP 0327
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-05-2024, 12:26 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default Thank You

Steve Great Pict.
Good to See your Post
hope all is Good! Take Care
And Be Safe!
__________________
Disclaimer
What you see here may not be that of the original author
this includes but is not limited to text either in whole or part
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-05-2024, 10:28 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Thanks for posting those!
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-06-2024, 01:39 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

Thanks, Steve!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.