Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2021, 11:27 AM
calimustang's Avatar
calimustang calimustang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FL
Posts: 435
Default

I whole heartily concur to keep this site alive! I am stepping out to leave the social media sites slowly.
__________________
Michael J nicknamed as "MJ"
----------------------------------------------------
Owned 6 Fox Mustangs since 1998.
Proud owner of the vehicles:
1989 Ocala FL SSP unmarked drug enforcement unit
1989 Mustang GT (5 speed conversion)
1990 FHP unit - SOLD
1991 Davie, FL SSP #142 - SOLD
2014 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-26-2025, 10:41 AM
Cobra Jet Cobra Jet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 352
Lightbulb

Cmon folks - let’s keep things going here too….

I get it some are glued to FB, but everyone who is a member here AND is participating in other social platforms should at least pop in here and keep things going too with your SSP updates, findings, restorations, etc.
__________________
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13
2018 EB Fastback w/PP
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-26-2025, 10:48 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default Yes!

Yes Yes Yes!
__________________
Disclaimer
What you see here may not be that of the original author
this includes but is not limited to text either in whole or part
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-29-2025, 10:50 AM
brinkjm brinkjm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2025
Location: Kitsap, WA
Posts: 27
Default

I agree! This BB is a MASSIVE resource for everything SSP. On social media, it’s merely conversation. Here you learn and engage with like minded folks. I can’t tell you all how much I’ve learned (and appreciate) the effort put into this site and the forum.

I second, third and fourth to motion to resurrect the bulletin board!
__________________
Jim - WSP Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
Former: 1985 CHP
Looking for another SSP!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-16-2025, 02:09 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default Car Shows

At Car Shows
People Want To Know All About These Cars/My car
And Why Did CHP And others Use A Mustang.
I am Sure They Look For Sites That Talk About
These Cars.(Mustang Police Cars)
I Wonder What They Think When They Find
This Site? Post Post and Post More Please!
__________________
Disclaimer
What you see here may not be that of the original author
this includes but is not limited to text either in whole or part
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2025, 10:44 PM
Cobra Jet Cobra Jet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 352
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
At Car Shows
People Want To Know All About These Cars/My car
And Why Did CHP And others Use A Mustang.
I am Sure They Look For Sites That Talk About
These Cars.(Mustang Police Cars)
I Wonder What They Think When They Find
This Site? Post Post and Post More Please!
Agree Andy!

Everyone should promote this site via a hyperlink on your “other” social media venues…
__________________
1994 Cobra Coupe SVT #13
2018 EB Fastback w/PP
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-03-2025, 11:31 AM
calimustang's Avatar
calimustang calimustang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FL
Posts: 435
Default

I concur to keep this alive! I wish there are something that we can click "like" to each replies.
__________________
Michael J nicknamed as "MJ"
----------------------------------------------------
Owned 6 Fox Mustangs since 1998.
Proud owner of the vehicles:
1989 Ocala FL SSP unmarked drug enforcement unit
1989 Mustang GT (5 speed conversion)
1990 FHP unit - SOLD
1991 Davie, FL SSP #142 - SOLD
2014 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-16-2026, 02:59 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras, N. CA
Posts: 272
Default

Agree. I do, always have, and always will despise FB and just cannot get used to that format and style.
__________________
*******************************************
1982 CHP 0327
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.