|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Steve, That SSP looks BETTER than New! Great work.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you Jerry. You're in one of my favorite states, AZ. I'm thinking of moving to Bullhead City in a few years. I know many Arizonans don't want more Californians, at least ones that bring the politics with them. That's not me...I'm wanting to get away from Kalifornia politics...
__________________
******************************************* 1982 CHP 0327 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome...I like the recreating the photo plan (along with the jacket on the seat).
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|