Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-18-2019, 05:04 PM
92FHP 92FHP is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: GA
Posts: 13
Default

Inside roof
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C58A85A4-13CC-4E9F-91F7-4216FCA72159.jpeg (2.30 MB, 43 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2019, 10:27 PM
Florida528 Florida528 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 42
Default

At least you have the pattern for the antennas, which is good. I would order a Marti Report to get the DSO and ordering district. Another possibility would be to contact the LoJack Corp. It's been some time but you never know, with not a lot of FHP Mustangs having LoJack, they may have their own records. Any avenue is worth a try...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2019, 08:55 AM
92FHP 92FHP is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: GA
Posts: 13
Default

Idk why that picture came out so big lol. Yeah I plan to run a Marti report on it soon. Right now I’m just trying to get it back on the road again since I bought it as a roller. Picking up a parts car today for it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-23-2019, 10:22 PM
92FHP 92FHP is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: GA
Posts: 13
Default

I sent LoJack a email seeing if they have any info still around. I’m also going to order a Marti report for the car as well.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.