Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 07-27-2018, 10:58 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras, N. CA
Posts: 272
Default Progress on 0327

Greetings, everyone! Awful hot here with a week around 100 degrees or above. I visited 0327 and am pleased to report paint is going on. Most of the parts I had sandblasted have been painted. The inside of the hood, trunk lid, the inside of the trunk, and the back end of the veh have been painted. Next are the doors, then they'll get reassembled. I got all new rubber for them so the fit should be good.

I have attached a few pics: Inside trunk lid stripped, then painted. Inside of the hood painted, and finally the back end of the veh with fuel tank reinstalled and paint on the outside.

I think I'll bring the spotlights and install kits in and have my buddy install them. He needs to paint the shells satin anyway, and I'd rather have him tangle with them. I don't want to be scratching the new paint.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trunk lid stripped to Metal.jpg (28.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Trunk lid painted.jpg (23.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Hood Inside Painted.jpg (44.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Back End.jpg (38.9 KB, 18 views)
__________________
*******************************************
1982 CHP 0327
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.