|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the board, and glad to hear.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome. You have a great car there to start a project so go man, go.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I too hope it finally gets back to black and white. Way to many projects around my place to give the car the love it deserves.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I’ve got a good map out on the paint breaks from a org paint 82...I want to make sure that’s as correct as possible.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Doesnt the paint break go directly underneath the two mouldings on the rear quarterpanels? Both of those pieces (one was Nos) were with the car when I sold it.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|