|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
So a short time after my last post I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. So the last year and half or so has been challenging to say the least. I was going to sell it several times but decided at the end of day to keep it. I did get a few things done. Even if it was only 15 minutes a week at the beginning it got me out of bed and thinking of something else for a few minutes. So here is the dash pad I replaced. First what was in the car, then a grey pad that was totally sun baked and even though you cant tell from the picks it has cracks around the face and edges. But a can of SEM paint and it looks way better than the red one that was in the car. The dash pad cost me nothing came in a parts car I had.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry to hear about your medical situation...hopefully the SSP can be a good diversion.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
X2. Hang in there and keep plugging away!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks guys. Things are better now. I will never be the same but I have learned to appreciate even the small things. I also put in a new heater core. The radiator that was in the car was incorrect and needed a new core. So I put a plastic tank cheapo one in it for now. While I look for a correct radiator. If the radiator was the correct one for the car I would of had it fixed.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Glad you're ok....please keep us posted.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wishing you well! Thanks for the update.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great project! Excited to see the progress.
Glad you got your medical issues worked out!
__________________
Brad 1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186 1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold 1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold 1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|