Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-29-2018, 09:39 PM
TR1's Avatar
TR1 TR1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area Ca.
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac88chp View Post
I've got one Bill. Scanned from the cover of the CHP magazine, a Santa Barbara Area car.

I saw this similar paint set up on a 96 OR 97 CV while I was at the Academy in 2000. I thought it was strange. I've never seen it on a Mustang before. Neat.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-18-2019, 11:16 AM
1986CHPSSP 1986CHPSSP is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7
Default

Great documentation! But, where were these cameras in 1986?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.