|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Chris
Welcome to the fourm! this has to be One of the most Interesting SSP Documentation's we have ever seen thank you for sharing this with us. I am familiar with the fact that the Hawaii Police can use their own vehicles as In Service work vehicles and this car was a great choice! again thanks for sharing this store with us and i hope to hear more! Welcome to the site!
__________________
Disclaimer What you see here may not be that of the original author this includes but is not limited to text either in whole or part |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks everyone. I have had 20+ foxbody mustang that have come and gone. I will never sell this one (again). This car is special beyond words.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Love that color, and the story. Welcome to the forums.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice car and story. Glad you got her back too.
welcome!
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beyond cool. Welcome!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks again. Another nice thing is this car has all of the vin stickers still intact and has all of its original panels.. I found little things I did to it 20 years ago. It's pretty cool
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
When I sold the car I somehow must have known it would come back to me someday because I kept all of the paperwork and owners manual. I remember saying to myself at the time that the "kid" buying the car wasn't going to care about any of this stuff. Here is what I have.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And I even have that plastic key for the wallet
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|