Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-22-2017, 07:11 PM
FordV8's Avatar
FordV8 FordV8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Coventry RI
Posts: 48
Default

I remember seeing this for sale and it being a great looking car.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-23-2017, 12:48 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

Looks like he's going to keep it until it sells!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-23-2017, 06:53 PM
crispiniscool crispiniscool is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 9
Default

Yes, I do have it up for sale now. I have a picture of the car as it was originally and the factory build sheet - the 79-82 GT hood with the scoop was not factory sadly. It's a very cool and mostly original car (drive train is untouched besides valve covers)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-23-2017, 09:39 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

Would you please post those pictures? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-24-2017, 07:27 AM
crispiniscool crispiniscool is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 9
Default

I'm goi g to take a bunch of pictures after work today and post them up
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-24-2017, 07:54 AM
FoxChassis FoxChassis is offline
VIN guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,011
Default

I would like to see the build sheet. I collect, database, and decode them. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-24-2017, 07:08 PM
crispiniscool crispiniscool is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 9
Default

Here is a google drive folder with a bunch of pics of it

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...GNxeHFwaURUa2M
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.