Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #37  
Old 05-30-2017, 04:49 PM
TripleDigitMidget TripleDigitMidget is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Rockmart, Georgia
Posts: 1
Default Proud new owner of Perm #2222

Hello everyone, my name is Mike and I am the proud new owner of 2222. I was very fortunate to get such a nicely restored car. I have done a few things to it to tidy up some wiring and some detailed cleaning along with minor adjustments to the engine but it is coming along great. Matt did a great job with it and I am very proud to have it now.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.