|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
It looks great now!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like the VIN Decoder linked on the right side of the main page -
http://www.specialservicemustang.net...oder/index.php Thanks Mick for putting that together for us!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not sure how many people have seen that.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's why I commented. I plugged one in today for sh*ts & g*ggles.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Now If I could make the buck tag decoder's output look as nice I'd upload the code files for Mike to add that feature.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Installed some decals over the weekend
__________________
Jonathon Mustang Museum of America |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|