|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Did panels have to be replaced or where you able to repair them?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Glad it's in good hands now....
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
We replaced the hood, trunk lid, and roof skin. Everything else was repaired.
__________________
Jonathon Mustang Museum of America |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It looks great now!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like the VIN Decoder linked on the right side of the main page -
http://www.specialservicemustang.net...oder/index.php Thanks Mick for putting that together for us!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not sure how many people have seen that.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's why I commented. I plugged one in today for sh*ts & g*ggles.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Now If I could make the buck tag decoder's output look as nice I'd upload the code files for Mike to add that feature.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|