|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Michael, that's great you have been showing your Mustang at these various events. I hope to see you (and perhaps John) at some future events when 0327 is ready.
I plan to drive 0327 to events. I really do not want to trailer it.
__________________
******************************************* 1982 CHP 0327 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() BTW, a great local opportunity for you to catch some restored CHP cars is coming up. The Hollister-Gilroy CHP office is hosting a mini-car show of vintage police vehicles in conjunction with the Downtown Gilroy Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, June 10. There will be about a dozen cars there. My car will be on display as well as a 1981 CHP AMC Eagle and 2001 and 2002 CHP Camaros. Check it out! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be at the Ripon Emergency Vehicle show this year for sure, perhaps I'll see you there. If I had a 'Special Service Mustang.net" T shirt I'd wear it so I could be identified, LOL...
__________________
******************************************* 1982 CHP 0327 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ironically, I think Mike was talking of having some made up a few years ago.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|