|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
that is a good looking car that doesn't "appear" to be all modded out. I do not think you will have any problems selling if you price it fairly. For the purist it will be easy to put back stock, and the new paint and a rebuilt engine are a big plus as well.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks like a pretty nice car with minimal mods. That's nice for someone who doesn't mind...and also nice for someone who needs to revert it back to stock.
So let's hear it. What kind of money are you looking for? Not that I need another foxbody or anything.
__________________
-Matt '79 5.0 LX (Aug '78 build) '86 5.0 LX '89 5.0 GT '92 SSP Charleston County, SC |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not sure yet! That's why I was asking here. Y'all should have said, "Hell no, not worth anything extra!" :-)
Probably will ask about $6K and see what happens. The Blue Book is only like $3K to $3.5K, so I know I might be dreaming. It's funny ... everywhere you go with a Fox body coupe, people say, "Ohh, nice car, you can't find these anymore, they're hard to get, everyone's looking for these, blah blah ..." But the prices certainly don't reflect it! I can't complain. It's been 18 years of pure fun (well, except when it was in the garage). |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
6k is a very fair price.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
New photo gallery:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/354742...57679933919211 (My wife says this is like porn.) I had requests for the underside, but I was too lazy to put it on 4 jackstands for an overall shot. Yell if there is something specific. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it a Florida title? or TN?
__________________
1989 FHP #0510 1988 WSP |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just realized it says Tallahassee... Not Tennessee. Duh
__________________
1989 FHP #0510 1988 WSP |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|