|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
FF234785 is currently marked in the VIN Project as "not a SSP". Was a Marti report run on this VIN before that showed it with a non-special order DSO and without 'Special Service Package' in the equipment list?
Where did those buck tags show up? This is very cool.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mick, I do not recall the reason behind identifying FF234785 as a civilian car. I thought that maybe we had run a Marti Report on it but I did not find one for it. I know we established the VIN range for DSO #72-0406 by finding the last VIN and counting backwards. I will update the Project tonight when I get home to add FF234785.
The Buck Tags were sent to me by a gentleman on Facebook. He also has a 90 CHP that I will be adding to the Project (actually, I have quite a few updates to make).
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
To expand upon this, CHPMustang was EXTREMELY lucky to be able to obtain a photocopy of his car's Assignment Card before they were all tossed into the trash by the CHP. Attached is that card, which will be used to add his car to the Project. Note that his car replaced #E435221, which we know to be this car:
http://www.specialservicemustang.net...info211371.htm As a 1989 model, #E435221 was a run-out by May of 1991 and had racked up over 90K miles in about two years. That isn't remarkable, but it does show how hard these cars were used in a short period. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You guys talkin about me?
It's been a whirlwind over the past few days after discovering documents I have had in storage for maybe 2 decades. I didn't know that my specific 85 was on the "wanted list" all this time
__________________
1990 CHP Mustang #9608 Coalinga Office 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3L 4x4 (Sold) 1985 CHP 234785 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Glad to see that you were able to iron out your log-in issues. I will get your cars added tonight to the Project.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gosh! You've had that account here since 2006. You've got some catching up to do!!!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
The following pages were added or updated:
1FABP10F5CF234608 1982 "SSP Marketing Vehicle" 1FABP10F7CF234609 1982 "SSP Marketing Vehicle" 1FABP26F1DF165401 1983 Washington 1FAPB26M5FF234785 1985 CHP (DSO #72-0405) 1FABP26M7FF234786 1985 CHP (DSO #72-0406) 1FABP26M5GF257534 1986 Utah 1FACP40E0LF170264 1990 CHP #E389608 1FACP40E0LF163489 1990 NCSHP 1FACP40EXLF183667 1990 SCHP 1FACP40E4MF176490 1991 GSP 1FACP40E8NF140268 1992 SCHP 1FACP40E5PF194596 1993 City of West Jordan, UT I may clean up the description on the pages for the two 1982 Marketing Vehicles and call each of them a "SSP Marketing Vehicle" since they do not list the SSP option on their Marti Reports. The wording on the Build Sheet for Mike's black 82 clearly shows that it was built in a similar way to the SSPs the CHP ordered earlier that model year. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|