Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1982-1986 Special Service Mustangs The 4-eyed cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2017, 12:20 PM
FoxChassis FoxChassis is offline
VIN guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,011
Default

I will check later to see what I have. I try to save all pics and html when I see them for sale.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2017, 12:25 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

Mick, if you want to send me your email, I will send you what I have.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2017, 11:42 PM
chp1982 chp1982 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 926
Default

Thanks to Mick, 0401 has photos to go along with it. This was the best of the lot. I remember the car now. Who has info on the other 3?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0401.jpg (150.5 KB, 26 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.