|
|||||||
| Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios). |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I called Robert Read a few weeks ago. He told me he sold everything he had to Eric and Robert is now out of that business completely.
I have been trying to call Eric since with no luck. I get only his answering machine. I need a complete set of spotlights for the '82 plus a whip antenna. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
try this email address..........
iceman6020@aol.com Eric usually gets back to you rather fast. might be the holidays, out of town etc. ? Keep trying john
__________________
John 1992 CHP #E895201 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Steve - any luck on that Ebay link I provided for the spotlights that were up for sale? The initial auction did not complete - so hoping that the seller still has them.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Steve, I sent you a PM about the CHP spotlights.
__________________
Jack 1987 CHP E422920 1988 CHP (sold) 1989 LX Hatch 5.0 1992 UHP 1995 Cobra |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thanks, Steve |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's great news, Steve. I had been on the lookout for years with no luck. I went back and forth so many times, but I thought 0327 would look amazing with the original CHP repaint and the spots installed.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|