|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The glass shop located an original Carlite windshield for me, which was not at all easy a dozen years ago. The quarter windows came from eBay at a time they were expensive but not astronomical. All the other glass is original. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It is always a great feeling when you get one out of "Paint Jail" It really looks sharp, well done.
__________________
Gregg '89 FHP Unit # 435 (Deceased) '89 FHP Unit # 1526 Troop H (Madison)SOLD 12/3/13 '89 SCHP Marked Unit # 2-12-80 SOLD 6/21/15 '88 SCHP Unmarked Unit # 2-12-23 SOLD 9/3/12 '90 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642-HP SOLD 12/17/11 '88 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Does anyone know if power window glass is the same as non power window glass??
__________________
1989 NHP SSP Unit# 262(?) 2005 Ford F250 Super-Duty Lariat FX4 Powerstroke 08 F350 spring conversion, MBRP turbo back w/no cat 1976 Jeep CJ7 I love my NHP SSP |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks great! I can't wait to drop mine off to painter's jail.
__________________
Unit A-41 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
It is! Great. I have located a guy here near where I live that has a set of doors with some nice glass. So I guess I'll go pick them up.
__________________
1989 NHP SSP Unit# 262(?) 2005 Ford F250 Super-Duty Lariat FX4 Powerstroke 08 F350 spring conversion, MBRP turbo back w/no cat 1976 Jeep CJ7 I love my NHP SSP |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello.
Yes! I very short and sweet update. She got picked up on May 1st and since then she's been sitting under a cover in my garage. I just haven't had the time to dig in and get'er done. I'm picking up some odds and ends to help with the interior install and I've also been buying some new items to replace some of the worn pieces. Can anyone help with a suggestion on what to do with my tilt column? With a pull on the top of the steering wheel it can drop down to my lap. Its as if the teeth on the tilt are worn. Can I just replace that mechanism or do I have to do the whole column? Any help is appreciated. I do want to try and make Ripon this October!! ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
1989 NHP SSP Unit# 262(?) 2005 Ford F250 Super-Duty Lariat FX4 Powerstroke 08 F350 spring conversion, MBRP turbo back w/no cat 1976 Jeep CJ7 I love my NHP SSP |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have no recommendations for you on the tilt column, but the car is looking fabulous!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome looking color and new paint!
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|