|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry to hear that, Jack. Post up some photos of your 95 Cobra when you get a chance. You can do that in the daily chat thread, if you'd like. We have a 94 Cobra that has been a great car for us (technically, it is our son's car - we only helped him a little with the in-house financing).
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had a '95 Cobra. It was a great driving car, just not one for the hot south. I quickly found out that the whole interior is held together by velcro, after the glue started to melt. Most comfortable Mustang I have owned.
__________________
Unit A-41 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The day I sold it. I saved my black rims.
__________________
Jack 1987 CHP E422920 1988 CHP (sold) 1989 LX Hatch 5.0 1992 UHP 1995 Cobra |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hope it returns as a CHP car someday.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|