Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-23-2016, 06:07 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Is anyone having trouble pulling up the site? My phone is fine but my laptop does not bring up the site.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-25-2016, 12:21 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

I have also been having trouble loading the site from my laptop lately.
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Bullitt1609 Bullitt1609 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Odenville, AL
Posts: 263
Default

I have had difficulty as well
__________________
Jonathon
Mustang Museum of America
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-25-2016, 05:15 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

I'm glad (in a way) to hear that others are experiencing the same thing. I was beginning to think that MikeM banned my IP address!
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-25-2016, 05:45 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
I'm glad (in a way) to hear that others are experiencing the same thing. I was beginning to think that MikeM banned my IP address!
You know better....we don't ban people here for no reason.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-26-2016, 02:59 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

I found this on my FB feed. A S197 MSP Mustang with a 4.0L V6 and Pony Package.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MSP1.jpg (71.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg MSP2.jpg (40.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg MSP3.jpg (55.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg MSP4.jpg (49.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg MSP5.jpg (43.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg MSP6.jpg (45.2 KB, 7 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-25-2016, 12:12 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

After relocating to Charleston, I am keeping two of my Mustangs at work inside my shop/warehouse space until our new house is built (we are currently in an apartment). The new place will have a slightly bigger garage than I had in Delaware, but it will still only hold 2 cars (oh well!).

Today I had to move the Mustangs out to receive a shipment at work. Seeing then lined up, I think I will take the middle one home today and give it a bath.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg atwork.jpg (75.0 KB, 43 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.