|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow Mike! I love history on cars and this is exceptional history!!!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks!
Had an excellent conversation this evening with the retired assigned Trooper. A hobby friend used a Trooper friend of his to facilitate the connection. He's very excited about my project and looks forward to seeing it when I trailer to KC for next summer MCA show. Ironically he was Zone Sgt. with this SSP covering small town I went to college and he worked that area all the time while I was in college.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I always wondered how the assignment of badge # 666 came about, and now I know, directly from the assigned Trooper
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool info!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm pleased to share an update and the enclosed pics of returning my latest 1993 MSHP SSP project, this being inventory P993 plate 666-HP, to in-service specifications...
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice! Excellent work and attention to detail (as usual).
__________________
1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car 1989 5.0 LX Convertible 1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol) 2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Bob...still have a few details to improve upon and a couple items that ran into during the install, but I am real happy with the progress during two and a half months since purchasing the SSP.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|