Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-08-2016, 10:35 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Great pic!! Thanks for sharing it.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:16 AM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

So who are y'all gonna vote for this year?



Just kidding - we don't need to talk politics (or religion) here. There's plenty of drama on FB as is. Personally, I find it nice to visit a site (like this one) that avoids the heated debates that gets everyone upset and fails to change the minds of anyone.

So who has an update on their SSP(s) that they wanna share? I got my vanity plate in from DMV for my Pierce County car. Sorry, but no picture yet. I resurrected the same tag that I had on my 85 CHP car - NPRSUIT. I do have a plastic license plate frame printed with "NOT IN SERVICE" that I will use with it (I may have to cut it down to reveal the state ID and inspection sticker).

What about the rest of you?
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-03-2016, 04:49 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

I've been side tracked on another project lately. LOL No real progress on my SSP's but I will be back on 0196 soon... My first car was a 67 coupe, so when I stumbled onto this 95% rust free coupe roller I had to have it. I'll not be recreating my first but more doing it the way I like now... (that was 32 years ago) ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67 a.jpg (100.0 KB, 55 views)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-03-2016, 06:13 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Very cool, Bobby! I had a '67 S-code (390cid) convertible some time ago. We lost a ton of money when we sold it (after a full restoration). Good luck with your project.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-06-2016, 04:49 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

Thanks Bill,
Your question motivated me to get back on GSP 0196... After months of stall, I finally got the engine bay stripped cleaned prepped and painted today...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0196b.jpg (105.8 KB, 40 views)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.