|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
well now that I remember the guy I got it from did say something about the car being used as some kind of campus patrol car.
__________________
just another notch among the rest... 1989 Notchback Canadian no option. ModSwap candidate 1990 Notchback SSP govt DSO 83-0117 restoration project 1991 Notchback 306 D/D |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just FYI, after my NHP Ssp was retired from state service, the Clark county school police got it. It was a detectives car from what I hear. And, back in the mid 90's the Clark county school district would get retired Nhp cars and put them in service. It had something to do with their lack of police budget.
They used to repaint retired Nhp cars all white and add their decals. But, as time progressed they just left them blue and now CCSDPD runs the same blue as Nhp. And they buy new police vehicles.
__________________
Dave 92 Nevada Highway Patrol SSP unit 141 region 1 Las Vegas |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice right on. thanks for the info. I think I might get better info on this car then my 90 govt SSP
__________________
just another notch among the rest... 1989 Notchback Canadian no option. ModSwap candidate 1990 Notchback SSP govt DSO 83-0117 restoration project 1991 Notchback 306 D/D |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|