Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-07-2016, 03:51 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Thanks guys! I jumped the headlight flasher and added replacement license plate lights/sockets to the deckild. Everything works as it should, according to DMV. I even timed my visit inside DMV perfectly, since the ink was still wet on the slip I was given when they called my number (that NEVER happens!). I did not obtain a low digit number (that is a THING in Delaware - people will pay $2-3K for a 4 digit plate here and the prices for lower numbers can go to 6-digits!). I did however opt for a vanity plate. I always liked the plate I had on my black 85 CHP, and that plate was still in my name despite selling the car, so I got NPRSUIT. If the weather holds out for Saturday, I will take the car to the Cars & Coffee Social.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Snoopy11 Snoopy11 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: East Coast
Posts: 6
Default

Looks great Bill.

If you ever decide to drive her to lower Delaware.. drop me a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-12-2016, 05:27 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

I will do that! We could always meet halfway at a show in Dover.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-03-2016, 06:33 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

The new plate came in, and I cut down the "NOT IN SERVICE" license plate frame that I made a few years ago. Me likey!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NPRSUIT.jpg (50.5 KB, 54 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-04-2016, 09:09 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

Looks good
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-05-2016, 10:38 AM
dcompson dcompson is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 105
Default

Looking good.
__________________
Dave
92 Nevada Highway Patrol SSP unit 141 region 1 Las Vegas
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-22-2016, 10:10 AM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

I posted in the Daily Chat thread a photo of my SSP at a Cars & Coffee in Charleston, SC, on Aug 13, 2016. Our son drove the car 620 miles from Delaware to South Carolina the previous day, and made it to the show the next morning after a quick bath (my son and the car, no doubt!). The FB group for the show posted up some photos this past week, which I thought I'd would share here.

Can you find the SSP?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CCC1.jpg (68.5 KB, 118 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.