Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustang Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-23-2016, 03:00 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

Bill
I agree👍 I actually prefer the way it looked when you had it (sinister black) over the incorrect paint job it now wears... IF it had been done correctly it might be defierent...
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2016, 06:40 PM
smunczen's Avatar
smunczen smunczen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atl Metro
Posts: 133
Default

I had to have my 2013 tires replaced due to they were so uneven and could not be balanced. They did warranty them. The new ones are much better. Kelsey tire was great to deal with.
__________________
82 CHP Unit#870366
86 TX DPS M6-380
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-19-2016, 12:20 AM
bosskraft.com bosskraft.com is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 20
Default

Scott, you mean Kelsey replaced 3 yr old gatorback repop's under warranty? That's pretty good service.

As I have said in a post elsewhere on the site, I am happy to pass on my wholesale cost on gatorbacks to anyone who wants them. I have been contacted off site by others looking for them, but was hoping to put together a group of people looking for them and try save even more $ for ya'll.

bosskraft@hotmail.com
__________________
Cheers, Sean
Retired HWP Sgt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-19-2016, 07:43 PM
smunczen's Avatar
smunczen smunczen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atl Metro
Posts: 133
Default

Hel they took care of me on the tires. I had to pay upfront for another set then
They refunded me the money back once the received the old ones. Happy customer.
__________________
82 CHP Unit#870366
86 TX DPS M6-380
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.