Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-13-2015, 02:20 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
Proof that if you do Maaco - you buy it twice. Bill, sorry that the roof re-do I did years back did not hold up. On the bright side...did the prep show the lightbar holes (or lack of them)? And...any indication of NMO hole on rear of roof?
Ryan,
All four welded up hole repairs held. (Lightbar wire hole; rear Antenna? & holes even with light bar wire holes , but only smaller & on very edges of roof) The cracking was from the light bar. Either incorrectly mounted or just too heavy I'm not sure.
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2015, 01:46 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

I think it's got yellow spotted fever...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (66.2 KB, 60 views)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2015, 01:48 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (74.6 KB, 58 views)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-2015, 02:02 PM
kapracing's Avatar
kapracing kapracing is offline
Bobby Edwards
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: georgia
Posts: 2,635
Default

The car is refreshingly clean under hood...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (79.3 KB, 82 views)
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-14-2015, 03:24 PM
TWOCARNUTS's Avatar
TWOCARNUTS TWOCARNUTS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NE INDIANA
Posts: 159
Default

Looking AWESOME!!
__________________
1993 Calypso Green SSP
1993 Yellow/blk Feature 5.0
1993 Teal Cobra #2803
1993 Blk/blk GT hatch
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-14-2015, 03:33 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Thanks for the pics, Bobby.

I am still searching for a new hood. If I find one locally, I will be-bop down I-95 & I-85 to drop it off at your place. I will give you a heads up if I am coming down.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-14-2015, 08:13 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
Thanks for the pics, Bobby.

I am still searching for a new hood. If I find one locally, I will be-bop down I-95 & I-85 to drop it off at your place. I will give you a heads up if I am coming down.
I have a red hood you can have. It is a pretty darn nice one and possibly the same color as your original? Not 100% on that but it is red.

edit.....looking at the colors I think mine is a much brighter red....but you can have it if you want it.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-14-2015, 07:36 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapracing View Post
I think it's got yellow spotted fever...
Phew, makes me grateful mine was a slicktop!
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.