|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why yes Bill, of course
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
A little motivation
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
You have no idea how good it makes me feel to see this one back on all fours
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It looks great, Bobby! I hope to see it in person some day soon (as in when I come down to pick up a certain PCSD car that should be headed your way tomorrow
)
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm actually getting this one ready to go into storage real soon... I want to get all my GSP's in paint then do the reassembly one at a time afterwards. That way the hardest and most expensive part will be done. As soon as it's ready, I'll be swapping it out with another year already in storage because the "show must go on"...
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
One must have a plan when trying to restore multiple cars.
I believe I have finally found a painter up here (5 miles from my house) that will get the cars done in a timely fashion. We are discussing 4 months per car. If that can come true I hope to complete two cars per year starting in 2017. With where I am now on the 93 and the 86 Idaho car I hope to have four done by the end of 2016. Going to take some motivation for sure.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Got my NOS handles!!!
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|