|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello Bill,
I had a brief PPI done on the car. No surprises. Fluids looked good, probably older brake fluid. Leak in exhaust system "Drives like a 250K car." No rust, no evidence of body work. Underside very clean. Paint blister on hood, marks from light bar. Expected holes in dash. Cigarette burns on back seat, foam shifted and wear on driver's seat. If I'd gotten it I would have done shocks and struts, fixed the exhaust, and driven the snot out of it. Glad to know that it went to someone who will enjoy and appreciate it. I'll be on the forum soon to get advice on what to look for as I look for another one. Alan |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Engine and transmission OK. AC removed.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alan, thanks for that add'l information. Ryan aka Rhino filled me in on most of that. It will need better tires too if I want to enjoy driving it (all in good time).
And welcome to the forum!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ryan/Rhino, thank you for taking the time to answer all of my PCSD questions. I am loving the crash course to learn more about this agency.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bill - SO happy you ended up with the car. Welcome to the club!
LMK if you need any info - very glad to assist on info.
__________________
Ryan |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
https://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/5296433214.html I just sent my payment, as mutually agreed, via UPS overnight, along with a UPS overnight return envelope for the title. I will be writing him shortly. I won't feel comfortable until I have the (Washington) title in-hand and the car has been picked up by the transportation company.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am not surprised Bill. I hope it works out the right way.
If not I would make his life a living hell on both eBay and Craigslist, not to mention mail fraud etc.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|