Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 11-03-2007, 08:01 AM
CHP 3705's Avatar
CHP 3705 CHP 3705 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 146
Default

The interior in my car is gone including the dash. What ever the inservice date was I'll never know. I bought the car back in March and finally got the time and money to make the 1000 mile round trip to pick it up. It's pretty rough but worth saving to me. I'm going to use it for a daily driver since my 88 FHP has been strictly a show car the last few years. I sure miss driving one on a daily basis. Here's a couple pics. I have everything I need to put it back in shape so it's not going to be an expensive project just time consuming. Thanks Mike & Michael for all your help. Doug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-034S.JPG (37.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-036S.JPG (37.8 KB, 25 views)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.