|
|||||||
| Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios). |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've finally gotten pictures, but the files are too big to post. Any help would be appreciated.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Email them to me at mm750[at]comcast[dot]net (change the words to symbols)
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Photos downsized and attached...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Those tires look GREAT Doug! Any updates on how they are working out for you?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow! Sign me up!
__________________
1992 FHP Unit 1396 - Marked |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Since I got the tires, I've only been on one extended trip. That was to a car show about 65 miles away. Mostly interstate travel at speeds up to 75 mph. They were a little noisier than the tires I had on before, but not objectionable. They were quieter on asphalt than on concrete. All four tires were mounted for show with the valve stem centered on the winged foot between GOOD and YEAR and the installer had no problem at all balancing any of the tires. So far, I'm very pleased with them.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was told a new batch would arrive last Wednesday and they would ship to all that had standing orders asap. Mine arrived today. Guess I had better start the hunt for my steel wheels now.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just ordered 5 for FHP 1396!
__________________
1992 FHP Unit 1396 - Marked |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|