Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-28-2015, 03:48 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

John, have fun and please take more photos. My old 85 CHP (#408395) had worked out of Quincy, CA. I've never been there, but it looks to be a stunning part of the state.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-29-2015, 03:42 AM
John10608's Avatar
John10608 John10608 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 615
Default

OK Bill, I'll try to get some pictures for you. I'll see if the P.I.O. may have any old photos around from the old days.

It's a pretty drive getting there, I know that !

John
__________________
John
1992 CHP #E895201
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.