Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-14-2015, 06:50 PM
FoxChassis FoxChassis is offline
VIN guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,011
Default

Tim: I spoke to you about two years ago about an FBI car. Is this the same one? I had posted a craigslist ad looking for info on the FBI car and you send me a pic of the lower left corner of a window sticker, showing that it was sold to the GSA and shipped to the FBI.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-15-2015, 02:32 PM
Tim270 Tim270 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Elizabethtown ky
Posts: 4
Smile

Sure I'll try to post a few pics of this car I do have pics on facebook of it you can add me if your on "Tim Berry" in Elizabethtown ky and Ill try to post pics


Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
Tim: I spoke to you about two years ago about an FBI car. Is this the same one? I had posted a craigslist ad looking for info on the FBI car and you send me a pic of the lower left corner of a window sticker, showing that it was sold to the GSA and shipped to the FBI.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.