Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-01-2015, 09:03 PM
VAFHP91 VAFHP91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: VA
Posts: 30
Default

So what are the most desirable ? FLA and CA?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2015, 01:31 PM
Johnny Five Johnny Five is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 61
Default

Alright I found another coupe that I'd like to have. Have to sell this one first so I'll try a lower price, if I can't get it sold before next Monday I guess I'll just keep it.

If sold asap I'll take 6k for it, I think that's more than fair. Price good until Monday.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Johnny Five Johnny Five is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 61
Default

One last bump for 6k, can't go less than that. Serious buyers can contact me @402 570 672zero. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.