|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustang Tech Any and all technical questions for SSP cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
SMS is probably your best bet for OEM original, I have gotten samples for the infamously hard to get SVO insert material(a black square dot and gray background pattern) and it is a dead on match(compared to unfaded original). It's not cheap but I'd go with what they sent you as a match. It seems like at least one other person here has had good luck with them.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will give my two cents worth as well. I purchased SVO material for my 1986 and Crystal Blue material for my 1990 from SMS and they are both spot on. As stated above a little expensive but if you want it to be correct it is the way to go.
__________________
Chad McElroy 1990 Trussville Alabama SSP 1986 Mustang SVO Bi-Wing delete |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for all the help guys.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|