Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 08:58 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

very very nice. its great to see one getting restored back to in service.

__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-28-2007, 10:52 PM
jarhed123's Avatar
jarhed123 jarhed123 is offline
CHiPster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 877
Default

Well I spent the entire weekend working on the car and I have got it completed!! Here are only two pictures but many other new ones are on my photobucket (Follow the link). I had some minor lighting issues but FHP813 was kind enough to help me out with them. I encourage you guys to give any feedback on the car/equipment/ or technical stuff that you might see wrong on the car (Don't hold back). I prefer to hear it from you guys than some snot nose kid at a show laughing and pointing the car while saying, "That is wrong with your car. My daddy said it is supposed to be like this."

Interior is complete minus the radio. I can't figure out how to stick it in and I can't find out how to put it in from the back. (Don't think dirty)

The best looking escort caps arround!!
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-28-2007, 10:57 PM
86NeSSP's Avatar
86NeSSP 86NeSSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,112
Default

WOW Great job!
__________________
2007 Mustang GT
Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger!
1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-28-2007, 11:02 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Very nice, Marcos!
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2007, 11:28 AM
ChrisL's Avatar
ChrisL ChrisL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 632
Default

WOW! That's all I can say, that is tooooo slick! Very nice job!
__________________
Chris L
'86 TX DPS Mustang. Unknown Unit #
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Congrats on the excellent outcome of your efforts! That's one nice looking early SSP and is a real knockout sporting the FHP colors.
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-29-2007, 03:32 PM
FHP813's Avatar
FHP813 FHP813 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Floriduh
Posts: 1,569
Default

I don't like it...

























I LOVE it Glad to be able to help. Great job.
__________________
Bernie

1993 FHP 813
1986 UHP SSP slicktop.
1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD

E
ven grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01


Mustang Club of America member.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.