Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2014, 12:37 PM
damon23 damon23 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 23
Default

Going to make a run at this one. I should have bought after I sold the GT350
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2014, 01:12 PM
nighthawk756's Avatar
nighthawk756 nighthawk756 is offline
It wasn't me....I promise
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Odenville, AL
Posts: 914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by damon23 View Post
Going to make a run at this one. I should have bought after I sold the GT350
Good luck!
__________________
Brad

1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186

1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold
1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold
1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.