Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 09-13-2014, 10:52 PM
John T's Avatar
John T John T is offline
JT13140
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: So Cal
Posts: 34
Default

Mike,

I bought an aftermarket switch for the other side (defroster and hazards) and there was no difference that I discerned. PS I found an AC shop that had freon and they recharged my AC. Works great but the service was 200 bucks (ouch)
See you in Sac

John T
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.