|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mike, that article made me laugh. The writer sounded like a grumpy old man wanting things the way they were in "the good old days" (solid axle, and straightline performance, etc. Yadda yadda yadda). Folks are certainly entitled to their own opinion about how the new car looks, and there's been plenty written online to argue both points. I would buy a 2015 in a heartbeat if I could, but I don't need one right now, and would rather put my money elsewhere (like college tuition payments). It WILL be interesting to see how the aftermarket responds with body kits to give the front-end a more aggressive look.
Quote:
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought it was funny, too! ( that's why I posted it).
For me, the new car looks ricey. To each their own, though.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Def looks like the mustang and fusion had off spring not sure im a fan will have to see it in person
__________________
1992 FHP 1164,1986CSP,1990CSP,1991 FHP, 92 CHP EVOC 9189 92 KHP 1985 NCHP all gone. 1985 Idaho SSP sold..1986 Nevada HP 1992 Landis NC car 110 in service1992-2012 1989 Louisiana SP car 5833 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm looking forward to my first sighting on the road. Jack has already seen one down in Charleston.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
See it in person, a couple of times , before concluding on the new Mustang. Looks great in person!
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
So I curbed Debbie's vert the other night in the dark while making a u-turn.
Scratched the rim badly and cut the sidewall (still holding air though). I found a reconditioned rim, and will be buying a pair of 19" tires (cuz I cannot replace just one tire). What a bonehead (and expensive) mistake that was!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Brad 1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186 1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold 1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold 1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|