Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-12-2014, 05:08 PM
nighthawk756's Avatar
nighthawk756 nighthawk756 is offline
It wasn't me....I promise
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Odenville, AL
Posts: 914
Default

Lookin' great!!
__________________
Brad

1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186

1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold
1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold
1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-12-2014, 06:57 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Tasty!
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Rhino's Avatar
Rhino Rhino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac88chp View Post
Tasty!
Mmmmmm....hmmmmm
__________________
Ryan
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Venomizd93 Venomizd93 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 10
Default

Looks good Jack, are you using a shop in the Midlo area or did you have to go outside the area for your paintshop? I'm curious because I'm looking for a shop that does quailty work on a resto. I've found most shops only want to do insurance work, I guess I don't blame them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.