Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-06-2014, 11:02 AM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOstang View Post
ask and you shall receive...VIN: 1FACP40E9PF138824 .
Thanks Mike. I saw that in the listing, but my interest was in getting the DSO number confirmed to see if it matches the other two confirmed Missouri SSPs in that batch. We are getting closer to a milestone quantity of cars confirmed in the VIN Project, so every one we find puts us that much closer.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-06-2014, 01:03 PM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Default

Thanks Bill...if that info turns up, I'll share it with you. Hopefully this car ends up with someone where it will be visible, as it has not been for pretty much the past 10 or so years.
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2014, 06:59 PM
sc-rcode's Avatar
sc-rcode sc-rcode is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: missouri
Posts: 5
Default

This is just what I have been looking for!!
Anyone that has any need to know info on this car please feel free to share it with me either via pm or phone.This would be my first ssp so any info would be appreciated or even opinions,thanks guys.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Bullitt1609 Bullitt1609 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Odenville, AL
Posts: 263
Default

For sale again:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Special...p2054897.l4275
__________________
Jonathon
Mustang Museum of America
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2016, 08:02 PM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Default Added to my stable...

Hello - Dusting off this old thread. I can provide an update on this particular MSHP SSP. In the right place at the right time so I am going to move on to my next project. This elusive 1993 MSHP SSP (plate 666-HP with 666 being the Trooper's badge number) has been added to my stable and I am picking it up w/trailer on Sunday. Two in-service pictures of this one attached to this post. It's been out of the vintage police car show circuit for at least 15 years and similarly led an out of eye existence during that time.

I will be undertaking a project to work on the details to more closely align it with MSHP specifications from when this SSP was in service. If you've seen my 1993 Vibrant White MSHP SSP and/or my 1990 Twilight Blue MSHP SSP, they will provide you with a reference and insight on the detailed work I'm aiming to achieve.

Unfortunately I am going to need to list one of my vehicles for sale. To that end, I will momentarily list a separate thread to place my 1990 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP up for sale. As you know I purchased about 2 years ago and subsequently had imported it from England back to the USA and then spent 6 months returning it to in-service specs.

I'll keep you posted on bringing it home and the upcoming project, through a separate thread I will begin later. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 93MO1.jpg (50.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 93MO2.jpg (49.4 KB, 15 views)
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Bullitt1609 Bullitt1609 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Odenville, AL
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOstang View Post
Hello - Dusting off this old thread. I can provide an update on this particular MSHP SSP. In the right place at the right time so I am going to move on to my next project. This elusive 1993 MSHP SSP (plate 666-HP with 666 being the Trooper's badge number) has been added to my stable and I am picking it up w/trailer on Sunday. Two in-service pictures of this one attached to this post. It's been out of the vintage police car show circuit for at least 15 years and similarly led an out of eye existence during that time.

I will be undertaking a project to work on the details to more closely align it with MSHP specifications from when this SSP was in service. If you've seen my 1993 Vibrant White MSHP SSP and/or my 1990 Twilight Blue MSHP SSP, they will provide you with a reference and insight on the detailed work I'm aiming to achieve.

Unfortunately I am going to need to list one of my vehicles for sale. To that end, I will momentarily list a separate thread to place my 1990 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP up for sale. As you know I purchased about 2 years ago and subsequently had imported it from England back to the USA and then spent 6 months returning it to in-service specs.

I'll keep you posted on bringing it home and the upcoming project, through a separate thread I will begin later. Thank you!

Awesome Mike!
__________________
Jonathon
Mustang Museum of America
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-20-2016, 10:10 AM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Nice! GLWS on the blue one...
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-20-2016, 04:08 PM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Default

Thanks guys!
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.