|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Having the pool so close to your work area is a great motivator to get things done, but it also makes it tougher to press on through the heat when the water looks so inviting.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You know it's bad when your last 3 UPS driver's know you by your first name! Yesterday I was at work and noticed the UPS truck pulled up infront of the station but not normaly where they park to make there delivery to town hall. Turns out the delivery was to me and he need me to sign for it. He states he knew I was working becasues of the Mustang park out front. Now I know it is bad. They also remember what I drive and where I work. Even worse when I told him the parts were for a Chevy he ask me when did I start working on them.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The UPS guy comes in my office and says "More Mustang parts" with every package.
__________________
GARY 1993 Florida Highway Patrol #719 1990 Kentucky State Police #542 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
In reference to other police use Mustangs, has anyone heard of or have any additional info on the two 1993 Wayne County, MI Sheriff experimental Mustangs?
Quoted from another site: Quote:
http://headgap.com/~zenatos/cop/michigan.html The same information is also in the Ford Police Cars, 1932-1997 book, written by Edwin J. Sanow.
__________________
Jonathon Mustang Museum of America |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Most likely returned to Ford HQ then crushed. Stranger things have slipped through the cracks though.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Interesting, but reading that green-on-black text made my head hurt.
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
You mean you don't dream about the good old days of DOS?
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|